Topsides, Platforms & Hulls 2015 will feature a variety of networking opportunities designed to connect you with key companies and decision makers. From networking receptions to delegate lunches, special conference sessions, and a golf tournament . . .
Pennwell Publishing will be holding its Topsides Golf Tournament in Galveston, Texas, in February 2015 in conjunction with its Topsides 2015 conference. The Gulf of Mexico Foundation will be a beneficiary.
http://www.gulfmex.org/?attachment_id=8910 http://www.gulfmex.org/?attachment_id=8909 http://www.gulfmex.org/?attachment_id=8908 http://www.gulfmex.org/?attachment_id=8907 http://www.gulfmex.org/?attachment_id=8906 http://www.gulfmex.org/?attachment_id=8905 http://www.gulfmex.org/?attachment_id=8904 http://www.gulfmex.org/?attachment_id=8903 http://www.gulfmex.org/?attachment_id=8902 http://www.gulfmex.org/?attachment_id=8901 http://www.gulfmex.org/?attachment_id=8900 http://www.gulfmex.org/?attachment_id=8899 http://www.gulfmex.org/?attachment_id=8898 http://www.gulfmex.org/?attachment_id=8897 http://www.gulfmex.org/?attachment_id=8896 http://www.gulfmex.org/?attachment_id=8895 http://www.gulfmex.org/?attachment_id=8894 http://www.gulfmex.org/?attachment_id=8893 http://www.gulfmex.org/?attachment_id=8892 http://www.gulfmex.org/?attachment_id=8891 […]
Back to the Project page The Nature Conservancy’s Dr. Jorge Brenner and Jonathan Sheets explain the data platform and visualization […]
WHO WE ARE Recognized leader in environmental restoration and education in the Gulf of Mexico. WE ARE DEDICATED TO: sustainable […]
Gulf of Mexico Foundation :: Inaugural Golf Tournament SAVE THE DATE GULF OF MEXICO FOUNDATION GOLF TOURNAMENT REGISTRATION IS […]
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
On June 12-13, 2012, the Gulf of Mexico Foundation and Resource Access International held a workshop to discuss current and […]
Anadarko Petroleum Corp said on Thursday it had drilled a successful appraisal well near its Heidelberg discovery in the Gulf of Mexico, supporting its model for a reservoir it believes contains 200 million barrels of oil.
CORPUS CHRISTI — January 16, 2021 — To be closer to the heart of its sponsorship market, the Gulf of Mexico Foundation will move its headquarters from Corpus Christi to Galveston next year, the foundation’s president said.
The Newman Branch Creek Habitat Restoration Project, located in southeast Hillsborough County, Florida, will be undertaken in an effort to restore estuarine and freshwater habitat in the Tampa Bay area. The project will involve the removal of invasive exotic species, primarily Brazilian pepper (Schinus terebinthifolius) and the re-creation of a variety of native estuarine, freshwater, and upland habitats.
MISSISSIPPI - September 2011 - In honor of National Estuaries Day 2011, Grand Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve will offer a free community event on Saturday, September 24, designed to highlight the essential estuarine habitats found within the reserve. National Estuaries Day is an annual celebration of the vibrant coastal areas where rivers meet the sea. National Estuaries Day always falls on the last Saturday in September.
August 2011 - The GMF staff is in New Orleans this week, taking part in a joint meeting of the Gulf of Mexico Alliance and the Hypoxia Task Force, identifying ways to reduce nutrient pollution within the Mississippi River Basin and to mitigate Gulf hypoxia. This year’s meeting is especially important because of the challenges caused by potential “Dead Zone” increases in the Gulf due to flooding in the Mississippi River.
July 22, 2021 - Climate change and acidifying ocean water are likely to have a highly variable impact on the world’s coral reefs, in space, time and diversity, international coral scientists are cautioning. The picture emerging from studies of past coral extinctions and present impacts on today’s reef systems is complex and subtle and will demand much more sophisticated management to preserve reefs intact, the team of scientists report in a recent paper in the international journal Science.
Richard Gonzales is the director of the Gulf of Mexico Foundation’s multicultural outreach program, which uses science education to bring students in Texas together with students south of the border. Entitled the “Gulf of Mexico Science and Spanish Club Network” the program is funded through the Coastal Impact Assistance Program grant from the Texas General Land Office and the NOAA.
Franklin Viola, a professional photographer, has worked with the Gulf of Mexico Foundation as a volunteer on diving expeditions for several years. Viola has received numerous national and international awards for his underwater photography over the past two decades.
• Dokken spreads message far and wide
• Offshore Technology Conference to recognize GMF for achievement
• GMF speaks up for Gulf restoration efforts after Gulf oil spill
• Nañez-James attends NOAA evaluation training
• GMF’s Richard Gonzalez recognized in environmental awards
• Foundation’s conservation efforts merge with Mexico’s LME
• Smith participates in EPA wetlands review on Galveston Bay
• Foundation joins as partner, sponsor for State of the Gulf Summit
• Second annual IWWE trip reaches educators, then students
• Follow GMF on FaceBook
• Dokken serves on deepwater committee
• Fikes represents GMF at national conference in Washington, DC
• GMF hosts Board of Directors meeting, reception in Galveston
• GMF furthers sediment management efforts in Galveston
• Foundation, law institute partner on restoration policy assessment
• Translated docs assist with international integration
• Applications open for teacher wetlands, coral reef expeditions
• GMF strengthens role within Environmental Education
• SSCN prepares for World Seagrass Day Festival
• PRESIDENT: GMF looks towards future
• RESTORATION: GMF helps restore marshes, takes lead
• HCRT hosts International Integration Efforts Workshop
• GMF partners with HRI in measuring ecosystem’s value
• Community-based Restoration Partnership
• EDUCATION: Fall field trips connect students with nature
• Reaching out to teachers in Texas at science conference
• Distance learning at Youth Leadership Conference
• STAFF: GMF supports local conservation awards