In partnership with private industry, government, and individual donors, the Gulf of Mexico Foundation is working to protect and conserve the Gulf of Mexico’s vibrant and diverse ecosystem and its surrounding coastal areas.
Through education, public awareness, research, and leadership programs, the Gulf of Mexico Foundation is building a sustainable quality of life for Gulf Coast residents and visitors.
Eighty-five percent of all Foundation funding contributes directly to the restoration, conservation and education of the Gulf of Mexico region.
Thanks to the generous gifts given by our corporate and private supporters, the Gulf of Mexico Foundation and its partners have:
• Invested more than $10 million in 90+ conservation and restoration projects.
• Enabled the commitment of 40,000 volunteer hours to restore/improve 15,000+ acres of coastal habitat.
• Established the Gulf Ecological Management Site program to designate areas of ecological significance that are considered high priority for protection, restoration and conservation by both state and federal governments.
• Provided trips and resources to educators to enable them to learn about the Gulf ecosystem out in the field.
• Streamed live, interactive video of divers on the ocean floor to participating classrooms, reaching more than 50,000 students, parents, and teachers in 44 schools, educating them on conservation of area streams, rivers, coastlines, and oceans.
• Connected over 7,500 students along the Texas Gulf coast, Mexico and Caribbean to educate them and exchange knowledge about the greater Gulf Stream ecosystem and coastal society.
You can make a difference too. Donate to the Gulf of Mexico Foundation today!
Contributions to the Gulf of Mexico Foundation, a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, are deductible for computing income and estate taxes. To make a tax-deductible donation to the Gulf of Mexico Foundation, please click on the link below.
To donate by US Mail, please print our GMF Membership Form and send it, along with your generous contribution, to:
Gulf of Mexico Foundation
ATTN: Dr. Quenton Dokken, President/CEO
PMB 252, 4833 Saratoga Blvd.
Corpus Christi, TX 78413