Thanks to the generous support from its corporate partners, the Gulf of Mexico Foundation works to improve some of the Gulf’s most vital environmental issues, including habitat restoration, protecting coastlines and education for teachers and students.
The following is a list of the Foundation’s corporate membership levels. Each membership is enlisted on an annual basis.
Please consider joining us in conserving the Gulf of Mexico for future generations and in working to keep it safe and productive.
Gulf Ally – $1,000
• Invitation to attend special events.
• Recognition in the annual report.
Gulf Advocate – $2,500
In addition to the rights and privileges of the Gulf Ally, the Gulf Advocate membership includes the following:
• Recognition on the GMF website.
• Recognition in printed education materials for the GMF Multicultural Educational Program and Down Under Out Yonder.
• Recognition with GMF habitat restoration partners in communities throughout Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida.
Gulf Protector – $5,000
In addition to the rights and privileges of the Gulf Advocate, the Gulf Protector membership entitles the member to the following:
• Recognition on selected marketing materials such as t-shirts distributed to participants in various programs.
Gulf Champion – $10,000
In addition to the rights and privileges of the Gulf Protector, the Gulf Champion membership entitles the member to the following:
• Corporate logo and statement on the GMF website.
• Special invitations for employees to participate in the various programs.
• Special recognition in newspapers in communities participating in habitat restoration programs.
CEO Council – $35,000+
In addition to the rights and privileges of the Gulf Champion, the CEO Council membership entitles the member to the following:
• The Chief Executive Officer or President of the member organization will have membership in the CEO Council.
• Members of the CEO Council will receive an annual briefing of the Foundation’s work and on the state of the Gulf.
• Members of the CEO Council will have the opportunity to designate an appropriate executive within their organizations to serve as a member of the Board of Directors of the Foundation.
• Members will have first right of refusal to participate in underwriting programs and special projects.
• The Foundation will provide volunteer opportunities for employees of member corporations wherever possible.
• The CEO Council will be acknowledged on the Foundation letterhead, website and in other printed material wherever appropriate.
Contact us at (361) 882-3939 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about how corporations can partner with the Gulf of Mexico Foundation.
To donate by US Mail, please print our GMF Membership Form and send it, along with your generous contribution, to:
Gulf of Mexico Foundation
ATTN: Dr. Quenton Dokken, President/CEO
PMB 252, 4833 Saratoga Blvd.
Corpus Christi, TX 78413